Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Special Visitors

We were really excited because my mom and dad were able to come visit us in Ireland. The kids were so excited to have them here and loved playing with them. We were able to show them some sights and explore new places we hadn't ever been. We had a BLAST!


Grandpa, Grandma and Samantha enjoying "pub grub"


Can you believe how huge I am? And I still have 2 months to go...YIKES!!!



Logan and Daddy at the Cliffs of Moher on the West Coast of Ireland



Traveling in Style

3 comments:

Carlia said...

Ireland is gorgeous! and you look beautiful Stephanie, as always! i bet it was wonderful spending time with your parents. that's awesome that they were able to travel to see you guys! i love the Falk family! and the Brady family too!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I haven't seen your parents in years! I miss your family. I miss you. I'm glad they could be with you and enjoy lovely Ireland. I'll have to get their mailing address from you so I can keep in touch! I love Sammy's pigs by the way.

Beccarigg said...

That is so cool that your family came out! I bet they loved it! and by the way, you look Great Steph!