Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Song

So, many of you may know that Logan our oldest has a speech delay/developmental delay. Well, any sort of communication from him just makes Pat and I so happy. So, the other day I wanted Logan and Sammie to try to sing the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song so they could sing it for Pat. So, thinking I wouldn't get much out of them, I decided to grab the camera just in case. They both started singing. I mean granted it isn't that coherent but because I know what the song is, I was THRILLED!!! The fact that he even tried is great! My kids are the greatest and are my greatest joy. I hope you enjoy this video....this is especially for DADDY!!!



2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Those were cute videos. Happy birthday, old man. When you get back to the states, I'll have a walker waiting for you... and kick your butt on the court...

Hansen Family said...

Hi Stephanie,

I am sending out some cards and need your guys' new address. Can you email it to me?
maryannmhansen@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing well, we really hope to make it out there next year to see you guys!
Take care,
Maryann