Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Adventures in Italy

We just got back from a trip to Italy where we visited Pisa, Florence, and Venice. It was amazing. Being 7 months pregnant I thought it would be pretty difficult but it was better than I thought it would be. The kids were amazing little travelers and we didn't have any huge incidents thanks to dad's great planning and my minimal packing. We only took 2 suitcases for 5 days and so if you see my kids wearing the same sweatshirts it's because we had to keep packing to a minimum. Oh well! Such is life! They don't care. Plus, I probably couldn't take that sweatshirt off Logan even if I wanted to. The yellow Nike sweatshirt is his favorite. Anyway, we hope you enjoy the pictures of our adventures. There are more pictures on the next page too.

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

What a fun trip! My little brother is serving his mission over there right now, so seeing all these places remind me of him. Your kids are getting so big, they are darling! We hope to get out there soon to visit you guys, miss you!

Carlia said...

wow wow wow! all the pictures look fake - it's unreal that you guys were actually at all those places! what an experience...thank goodness for photos so you can show the kids when they get bigger!