Sunday, November 16, 2008

YUM-YUM






One of the best things about Italy was the food. The kids loved the spaghetti and the gelatto....we ate gelatto at least 2 times a day. It was amazing!!!! I was surprised because even Logan who really doesn't like ice cream liked the gelatto. We enjoyed the outside seating at the restaurants and had such a great time. The top picture is when we were in Venice. On that day all of the public water boats were on strike. But, we still managed to have a great time. We ended up getting a water taxi to take us to the airport. It was great! It was like a limo on the water....the kids LOVED it!

3 comments:

Carlia said...

how incredible to be visiting all those great places...i mean, Venice, people dream of going there.

Beccarigg said...

Lucky!!! I want to go to Italy! Wow! Looks like you guys are really taking advantage of living in Europe!

Vic and Marion said...

I remember hiking very quickly from the plaza to the train, 4 months pregnant with Daniel, in Venice. We almost missed the last train to where we needed to go. That was the second time I was able to go there. The third I went with my mom and we got totally lost (with two kids)! Florence is my favorite place to visit in Italy. If I could move there for a bit I would, not for a lifetime thing though, I'm too southern!! Enjoy all you can while you are there!!