Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paris Pictures

Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip to Paris. We really had a great time and are so happy that we have been able to live in Ireland to take advantage of seeing Europe. We have loved being here and think it has been a great adventure!

Visiting the Louvre was definitely an experience....it was so huge! We were able to see the Mona Lisa and I think we zipped through there as fast as we could. I mean with 3 kids with us, we were lucky that we saw anything.








These are pictures of Notre Dame Cathedral and some beautiful views of the Seine River. We had beautiful weather while we were there. I kept having to pinch myself...am I really here?


























Here are more pictures of us in front of the Eiffel Tower. Some of them are also of us at the top. We really had FUN!!




5 comments:

Wendy said...

What an awesome opportunity! You guys are amazing to get out with three kids and take advantage of all the sight-seeing. What an adventure!!

Wendy said...

Absolutely amazing! It all looks so amazing, and your family is adorable!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

WONDERFUL photos! How great that you guys get to have this experience - awesome memories for the kids. I wish I could join you!

Vic and Marion said...

It's too bad we weren't there at the same time! Brings back memories when we went 10 days after Daniel was born so my mom and sister could see the city!
I'm so glad you got to go! What a great experience!

KiaKahaMama said...

Hey Stephanie, I'm so glad you guys had a chance to go and that you enjoyed it so much! Well done!...and it's quite a feat to do that with 3 small children!! Your photos are beautiful, as is your family! THanks for sharing!